Gartner Recruitment 2020:-
Gartner hiring candidates for the role of Marketing Specialist ,Gurgaon, India location.The complete details about Gartner Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(8000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :– Gartner
Company Website :– www.gartner.com
Job Position:- Marketing Specialist
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
What you’ll need:–
- BS/ BA degree required.
- 0.6 -3 years of experience. Relevant marketing or sales experience preferred
- Experience with prospecting tools (such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, CRM, etc.) preferred.
- Strong verbal & written communication
Who you are:–
- Self-starter – This individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious, perceptive, and be able to respond appropriately to change. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work autonomously to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at one time.
- Detail-oriented – Pays attention to detail, makes a conscious effort to avoid mistakes and understand causes instead of just the effects. It shouldn’t be something that you have to work at.
- Project manager – Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results. Excellent project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Communicator – Must have strong presentation and writing skills.
- Intellectually Curious – Ability to understand qualitative and quantitative research, the market landscape, & new thought leadership.
- Analytical – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Positive – Approaches work with a positive attitude; views challenges or setbacks as opportunities to learn, improve processes and strengthen working relationships
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
About this role:–
Gartner is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing Operations team to support Gartner’s Global Business Sales division.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for validating inbound marketing leads, enriching their contact/engagement details, and matching them to the appropriate account to send for sales assignment.
What you will do:-
- Source and validate details around a contact’s role and engagement with marketing material
- Provide quick, accurate lead routing to improve the customer experience and speed-to-lead rates
- Monitor lead volume and trends for your aligned product area/s
- Provide direct feedback on places to evolve the design of Gartner’s lead scoring model to deliver more high-converting leads to sales
- Effectively collaborate across the global marketing organization to identify, understand and work to resolve issues that may arise related to email campaign operations, lead generation and management, data and analytics, website maintenance and other areas of work.
Gartner Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(8000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs