General Electric Off campus Recruitment 2020:-
General Electric hiring candidates for the role of HR Operations Associate ,for Bengaluru location . The complete details about General Electric Off campus Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– GE
Company Website :- www.ge.com
Job Position:– HR Operations Associate
Job Location:- Bengaluru
Salary:- As per The Industry Standards
• Associate’s degree from an accredited university or college in related area (or a high school graduate/GED or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant work experience)
• Language requirements (if applicable)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
• Process experience in HR Operations or Payroll & Benefits preferred
• Solid interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
• Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and
• Ability to recognize when to escalate issues
- In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring daily service delivery standards are achieved while performing various routine transactional tasks for Payroll & Benefits.
- Develop a basic knowledge of the HR systems and processes to perform your job.
- Identify and resolve operational issues and support process improvements within your defined scope of work.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers and become a contributing member of the team.
• Ensure daily service delivery standards are achieved while performing routine transactional processing.
• Follow standard operating procedures for assigned processes.
• Respond to questions/requests from HR partners, employees and other stakeholders
• Provide Best in Class customer service.
• Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and data quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and GE policy requirements
• Interface between the local HR team and other support teams as needed
• Participate in internal payroll and benefits audits
• Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process
General Electric Off campus Recruitment Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs