General Motors Company, commonly referred to as General Motors (GM), is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services, with global headquarters in Detroit’s Renaissance Center. General Motors produces vehicles in 37 countries under twelve brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, HSV, Opel, Vauxhall, Wuling, Baojun, Jie Fang, and Ravon.
Company Name:- General Motors Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.gm.com
Job Location: Bangalore,India
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Qualification: BE/B-Tech/M-Tech /MSC in Electrical /Electronics/E&C
- Very Good experience in programming in C,C++
- Good Knowledge on Autosar
- Hands-on experience with VECTOR Embedded Software development tools (Davinci Configurator)
- Experience in development of Vehicle Diagnostics Software and Fault Management software
- Experience in protocols like ISO 14229, ISO 15765, ISO 14230, ISO 26262
- Experience in Autosar modules like Diagnostic Error Management(DEM), Diagnostic Communication Management(DCM) , Communication Stack(CAN\LIN\Ethernet protocol)
- Experience in debugging software on the hardware, using debuggersExperience in CAPL programming
- Hands on Experience in Vector CAN Tools- CANalyzer, CANoe, CAN Manager, UDS DiagnosticsInvestigate for the issues or problem during the project development and after production.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, including customer interface, skills
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good communication skills.
- Well versed with SDLC.
Click Here To Apply To This Job(apply before the link expires)