Genpact Off Campus Drive:-
Genpact is hiring candidates for the role of Management Trainee – Statuary Reporting-BFS028357 for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India location. The complete details about Genpact Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:- Management Trainee – Statuary Reporting-BFS028357
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job Posted on:- May 22nd, 2023, 7:47:31 PM
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ CPA/ PGDBM
- Ability to mitigate any ambiguity & risks during the project
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of Accounting
- Experience of working in people soft & oracle Cloud (desirable)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- High Customer service orientation
- Attention to details
- Logical Reasoning/Analytical capabilities
- Hands on experience in Transition & US Insurance STAT reporting process is desirable
- Robust customer service focus and willingness to respond to queries and provide deliverables within timely timeframes
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Genpact is looking for an accounting graduate who can Supplies to monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes. Conducts analysis of the research and documentation of financial analysis, ad hoc requests and special projects. Prepares reviews and verifies the accuracy of financial documents and data. Recommends and implements accounting methods and procedures.
- Understanding and analyzing financial documents from quarterly/ annual reports and filings to come out with logical interpretations and trends
- Understands various journal adjustments passed in STAT area
- Contributes to financial close cycles, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and preparation of information needed for GAAP and Statutory reporting requirements.
- Analyzes results of studies, reports, analyses. Prepares complex reports/analyses including analysis on balance sheets, income statements, annual/quarterly reports.
- Researches and prepares financial reports.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions.
- Assists other analysts, consultants and managers with complex analysis.
- Completes audit processes in conjunction with both internal and external auditors.
- Establishes, modifies, documents, and implements accounting methods and control procedures.
- Coordinates, conducts reviews and/or documents and efforts involving financial close processes, analysis, GAAP and Statutory reporting requirements, ad hoc requests, research and special projects.
- Directs and/or reviews the work of financial analysts.
- Finding opportunities for new processes or operational improvements
- Collaborate with customer’s leadership and ensure adherence to SLAs
Genpact Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Siemens Technology||Click here|
|Teva Pharmaceuticals||Click here|
|Oodles Technologies||Click here|