Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Company Name:- Genpact
Company Website:- www.genpact.com
Job Position:- Process Associate
- Under graduate / Any Graduate
- Freshers are eligible
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Good customer handling skills
- Good communications skills
- High Energy level
- Collect the delinquent amount from the customer over the phone or take promises from them on making the payment
- Make collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests also Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund and Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution
- Inbound & outbound calling
- Provide payment plans basis customer requirement
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)