Goldman Sachs Off Campus Hiring:-
Goldman Sachs is hiring candidates for the role of Controllers for the Bangalore/ Hyderabad locations. The complete details about Goldman Sachs Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Goldman Sachs
Job Position:- Controllers
Job Locations:- Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
SKILLS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:-
- Strong analytical, time management and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of GAAP, accounting processes, controls and systems
- Chartertered Accountant with strong articleship background
- 0-1 years work experience
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and work in a team environment
- Ability to handle competing deadlines
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Perform full-cycle, entity-level accounting in accordance with GAAP, including:
- review and analyze asset-level activity and financial statements
- prepare and post accounting entries and monthly activity uploads
- execute monthly close procedures and exception analyses
- prepare and analyze GAAP financial statements and review packages
- Understand inputs, outputs and data flows for Investment Accounting and Firm systems such as Yardi, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and others
- Prepare and contribute to annual audited financial statements under US GAAP, coordinating audit requests with external auditors
- Facilitate quarterly consolidated reporting of the Goldman Sachs Group with regular interaction with Financial Reporting Controllers.
- Facilitate quarterly close and reporting for investment funds as well as the accompanying management, regulatory and client reporting that varies by fund
- Understand macro and micro business plans and keep up-to-speed with business developments and their impact to be able to communicate them effectively to team members
- Provide business insights around transaction and capital planning, cash forecasting, entity formation and dissolution, lender draw requests, insurance claim administration, and other ad hoc requests
- Coordinate with federal, local and foreign tax teams on tax issues, submission of returns, accounting for income taxes and non-income-based taxes.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external reporting requirements through coordination with other departments such as financial and regulatory reporting controllers, fund accounting, corporate treasury/operations, and external auditors.
- Proactively identify improvements to manual processes and automate workflows leading to higher value-added work
- Involvement in a broad range of department-wide projects and initiatives as well as cross-departmental initiatives.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Willis Towers Watson