Google Mega Internship Program 2020:-
Google hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineering Intern ,for Bengaluru & Hyderabad location . The complete details about Google Mega Internship Program 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– Google India Private Limited
Job Position:– Software Engineering Intern, Summer 2021
Job Location:- Bengaluru & Hyderabad
Salary :- Best In Industry
Experience :- Students & Freshers
Applications will close on August 10, 2020
- Currently pursuing a BE/BTech/BS, ME/MTech/MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Effective implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
About the job:-
- As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations.
- Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
Product and Systems Development:-
- Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems.
- You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- As part of the Engineering Productivity organization, you’ll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems.
- The Test team undertakes a range of challenges on a daily basis, designing and building intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure.
- Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before.
- Specific responsibilities vary by project area.
Applications will close on August 10, 2020.
Our Summer internships start in May/June 2021 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice.
- Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected.
- We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Google Mega Internship Program 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs