Google Off Campus Hiring:-
Google is hiring candidates for the role of Network Engineer, University Graduate, 2022 for the Bengaluru, India location. The complete details about Google Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Google
Job Position:- Network Engineer, University Graduate, 2022
Job Locations:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with operating enterprise class routers and switches.
- Experience with network hardware (routers, switches) architectures, including backplane and ASIC functionality and distributed architectures.
- Experience with Python or other scripting language.
- Knowledge of networking and application protocols like Ethernet, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, and HTTP.
- Familiarity with concepts of OpenFlow and software defined networking.
About the Job:-
- Google is proud to boast a network that provides service to millions of Internet users around the world. The Network Engineering team is responsible for operating that network reliably and at scale.
- As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on design and feature enhancements to keep our systems running smoothly. You also ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues.
- Google’s complex network generates a constant stream of challenges which require you to continually be innovative with an evolving set of technologies. Keeping the network reliable ensures that our users stay connected with our suite of applications, products and services.
- The Network Engineering team operates Google’s corporate network reliably and at scale. You will be a network engineer, managing and supporting both traditional and software defined networking (SDN) space.
- Participate in rotating on-call or interrupts schedule with other members of the team, including weekends. Support multi-vendor, open flow SDN-based IPv4/v6 network, including both wired and wireless connectivity.
- Identify, define, and update operational requirements to adopt technology into operations in collaboration with Engineering, Architecture, and Developers.
- Identify network operational and implementation issues and determine/recommend appropriate solutions in partnership with Engineering, Operations, Deployment, and Developers.
- Create, maintain, and review operational and deployment best practices across teams.
- Drive efficiencies through automation and perform code reviews.
Google Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs