Google Off Campus Recruitment:-
Google is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Solutions Consultant Intern for the Hyderabad, Telangana, India locations. The complete details about Google Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Google
Job Position:- Technical Solutions Consultant Intern
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Comapny Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with web technologies and experience with HTTP, HTMP, XML, database design and SQL Query construction, and experience with SQL and data modeling
- Experience in one or more programming languages: C++, Python, or Java
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Currently pursuing a Master’s in Computer Science or a related technical field and returning to a degree program after the internship ends
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts and analytics
- Familiarity with Machine Learning techniques and trend analysis
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey ideas and information in an effective and clear, concise manner, with internal and external stakeholders
- Available to work full time for 12 weeks during the summer
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As a Technical Solutions Consultant Intern, you will be part of teams that provide technical support to Google’s external partners and clients. As such, you will play a role in supporting external partners and clients, and develop tools to make our operations smarter and scalable. Your projects could range from driving analysis to determine root causes of customer dissatisfaction, building tools to automate and scale operations or developing custom solutions for some of Google’s top partners.
- Collaborate with the Data Warehousing and Analytics team for DSPA organization on Data projects. Build internal analytics solutions that automate business processes.
- Maintain development practices including technical design, solution development, test documentation/execution, and issue identification and resolution.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions, and troubleshooting their problems. Drive the development and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Create and update documentation as integration methods are applied. Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of algorithms to enhance data quality monitoring processes. Utilize trend analysis techniques to monitor and alert for data quality issues in the warehouse.
- Solve problems that may involve access and analysis data and information to find data patterns, anomalies, and trends.
Note: Please complete your application before February 14th, 2024.
Google Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs