Google Recruitment Drive 2020:-
Google hiring for the role of Partner Engineer (Google Cloud Customers) ,for Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location.
The complete details about Google Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Company Name:– Google India Private Limited
Company Website:- www.google.com
Job Position:– Partner Engineer (Google Cloud Customers)
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working as a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or in a customer and/or partner-facing role.
- Experience with cloud computing concepts such as Big Data, Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (PaaS and IaaS) technologies.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management as it relates to big data trends and business challenges. Experience using and/or managing databases.
- Experience with networking concepts including: routing, VPNs, load balancers and firewalls.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience coaching and mentoring technical teams.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution on Google Cloud.
- Manage the technical relationship with our partners, enabling them to manage product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work and coordinate additional technical resources.
- Support partners in prototyping and demonstrating and product integrations in customer environments, and identifying and mitigating key customer technical objections.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify partnership opportunities.
Google Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Channel(4900+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here