HBC India Off-Campus Hiring 2021:-
HBC India hiring candidates for the role of TRAINEE-VENDOR CONTROL, for the Bangalore location. The complete details about HBC India Off-Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- HBC India
Job Position:– Trainee – Vendor Control
Job Location:– Bangalore, Karnataka
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date :- 20th January 2021
Job Number:- 2000049T
Who You Are:
- Very good written and verbal communication to handle internal stakeholders from North America
- Three way matching of Merchandise invoices, identifying and resolving variances in reconciliation
- Ability to handle escalated issues in a composed, yet result-oriented manner
- Driving daily operations with consistent focus on productivity and quality
You also have:
- Good excel skills
- Good analytical skills
- Finance graduation
What This Position Is All About:
- Vendor Control Team – The Vendor Master Data (VMD) is part of the Global Data & Vendor Management Team which is aligned with the North America team and will be responsible for ensuring that the vendor’s data is introduced in the Vendor Master of all ERP’s with the required quality standards.
- The VMD Associate will be accountable for Vendor Master Management processes and governance mechanisms to manage vendor creation, maintenance, and queries on a day-on-day basis over a full relationship life-cycle.
- This role will be the main contact with the end user’s requesting for creation, record, update, deleting of vendors in any ERP as per the set procedures and standards.
- This position will support all functions and businesses through the vendor process assessing, monitoring, and checking data is completed with the correct information (ex. scope vendor/ Business scope vendor, Category Code, Payment Term, One-time vendor, etc) and allowing the creation of vendors according to standards.
- It is expected this role supports, participates in specific initiatives/ projects resulted from global/regional data projects.
As the Trainee, Vendor Control, you will:-
- Monitor the vendor profiles created in FUSION/ORACLE EBS and ensure there is no duplication
- Validate the vendor information provided by Business Units, analyze the data and gather for additional information as per the checklist
- Follow the compliance checks
- Drive vendor master data standards
- Work on any amendment requests received from Business Units, Bank updates, Deactivation of vendors, Deletion of vendors
- Follow up with Business Units and requesters to complete the requests with quality data
- Support E2E vendor master data initiatives e.g. vendor mass deactivation, vendor mass clean-up.
- Update the daily trackers & dashboards with appropriate data
- Establish/ maintain master data reporting, measure compliance and drive data stewardship
- Create/ Maintain documentation regarding process, procedure and training
- Support (global) projects and new technology implementation
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, vendor master data quality and seek for further opportunities to drive data standardization
HBC India Off-Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs