HBC Off Campus Hiring:-
HBC is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee, Bankcard for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about HBC Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- HBC
Job Position:- Trainee, Bankcard
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 210007B8
Job Opened Date:- 24th November 2021
Educational Credentials:- B.Com or BBM (Finance or Accounting specialization Mandatory – Fulltime)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (Full-time)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently/strong/initiative/problem solving skills
- Strong figure aptitude, detail oriented and high accuracy levels
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage time independently and meet daily processing deadlines
- Accounting skills & Basic Finance knowledge
- with the following: chargeback processing & analytics, card processing administration
- Basic knowledge in banking principles and Cards related business, revenue generation areas, etc. is preferred Educational Credentials
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good organizational & Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service – Manages communications with external parties and phone communications with internal stakeholders.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Work with a sense of urgency and be detail oriented, organized, and efficient. Individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be comfortable with high volume and conflicting priorities.
- Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Critical Thinking– Show a desire to solve problems and willingness to develop solutions. Must be willing to ask questions and develop a strong understanding of the business.
- The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced environment.
- He/she will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with stakeholders across the business and provide critical input to business teams.
- This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Process involves handling customer disputes/Inquiries relating to card transactions for third party credit cards and in-house cards
- Respond to store inquiries (chargebacks, disputes), including resolving any escalated issues
- Performs proper review and investigates disputed card transactions by collecting sufficient information to explore every opportunity to identify recovery opportunities in order to mitigate/unwarranted losses.
- With little supervision and direction, analyzes disputed transactions to determine the appropriate response and backup documentation requirements to defend disputes.
- Ensure completion of accurate and complete accounting activity for the bankcards at banners Protect the assets of the company by ensuring that all policies/procedures/regulations pertaining to the administration and processing of bankcard
- Ensure adherence to Bankcard policies, internal controls and audit requirements, and service standards at all times Analyze and research all discrepancies/exceptions in the process
HBC Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs