Hero MotoCorp Off Campus Drive:-
Hero MotoCorp is hiring candidates for Multiple roles for the Across India locations. The complete details about Hero MotoCorp Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Hero MotoCorp Limited
Job Positions:- Frontend Developer, Backend Developer, DevOps engineer, Data engineer, React Native Developer, Full Stack Developer, Embedded System Developer & Cloud Engineer
Job Locations:- Across India
Salary Package:- INR 12 LPA – INR 25 LPA
Work Experience:- 5+ Years
Hiring schedule:- 24th December 2021 – 31st January 2022
Hero Hiring Challenge for Working Professionals – 5+ Years is all about? Hero MotoCorp is hiring the sharpest brains to create the future of mobility.
Below are the Role Descriptions & Responsibilities of the open positions:
1. Frontend Developer:- Transforms the design and the product vision into a working product that directly influences how users will interact with the system.
2. Backend developer:- Integrates the application with all required systems and services and provides clean and easy-to-use API for the frontend part of the system.
3. DevOps engineer:- Helps increase speed of delivery, improve quality of code, and optimize processes. Responsible for identifying the bottlenecks of various development and delivery processes, working with digital members to improve them, and improving the overall experience of developers.
4. Data engineer:- Connects and models complex distributed data sets to build repositories, such as data warehouses, data lakes, using appropriate technologies. Manages data-related contexts ranging across addressing small to large data sets, structured/unstructured or streaming data, extraction, transformation, curation, modeling, building data pipelines, identifying right tools, writing SQL/Java/Scala code, etc.
5. React Native Developer:- The role demands amazing coding skills with great analytical and problem-solving thinking. You would be involved in multiple product and platform developments which would strengthen the business presence of Freedo in Shared Mobility.
6. Full Stack Developer:- You would be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
7. Embedded System Developer:- You will be responsible for executing complete embedded software life cycles for the company and client hardware.
8. Cloud Engineer:- You will be responsible for deploying and Debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud Infrastructure.
NOTE:- The compensation/offer will be based on the total years of relevant experience, Skill/Competencies, Academic background, and the current compensation structure and will be decided on a case-to-case basis.
Hero MotoCorp Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs