HUL & CNBC-TV18 present L.I.M.E. XIII – an inter B-school marketing and business challenge to give students an opportunity to stretch their imagination and write the future!
- This competition is open to 1st year students pursuing any full-time MBA programme across all B-Schools in India.
- Also, 1st year students pursuing any full-time MBA programme from the following Ivy League institutes are eligible to participate:
- Yale School of Management
- London Business School
- Harvard University
- London School of Economics
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Wharton Business School
- Kellogg School of Management
- Students must register in a team of 3.
- Cross-specialization teams can participate.
- One participant cannot be a member of more than one team.
- A team should consist of team members of the same campus unless they are selected from the Unilever Changemakers Foundation School
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an Institute.
- Only the registered teams will receive the exclusive invite to attend the virtual case launch of L.I.M.E. Season XIII.
- HUL & CNBC-TV18 reserve the right to check the validity of the registration information submitted at any point in time.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Please note that access to the launch event without registration or any changes to the team constitution post the launch will not be allowed.
Virtual Launch Event and Case Study Reveal:
- HUL will host the launch event for L.I.M.E. Season XIII virtually and release the case study on August 26, 2021.
- Post the case launch, HUL will conduct two Q&A sessions in the first week of September where teams can get their queries resolved.
- Following the above, each team is to perform their research, analysis, and come up with a one-slider (case submission format will be enclosed with the case study) by 6th September 2021.
HUL L.I.M.E. Season 13 includes three major stages:-
- Stage 1 – You would be choosing one or more consumer trends that can drive business growth. Next, you would start conceptualizing a marketing campaign. You would identify the Target Audience and the problem you are solving for them, the Communication Challenge, Consumer Insight, and the Campaign Idea.
- Stage 2 – You would be deep-diving into the campaign and submitting the final creatives, the media plan, and budget estimation for one year.
- Stage 3 – You would be presenting a cohesive solution as a business proposal to the management.
Each round will be an elimination round and the details of stages 2 and 3 will be shared subsequently.
1A – Opening Round – Case Submission:
- The assessors and jury members will evaluate the case submissions, and subsequently, top entries across campuses will be announced on the @unileverdiariesindia Instagram page and @Unilever LinkedIn page.
- The idea on a slide – One-slider succinctly presenting the team’s solution.
- Teams are requested to upload the same on this page under the Case Submission round.
- The top teams will move to the case presentation round.
1B – Qualifying Round – Case PPT Submission:
- The shortlisted team will upload their presentation on this page under the Case PPT Submission round.
- Teams will be asked to submit their final presentation 3-4 days prior to the Case Presentation round.
- The version shared by the teams will be considered as final and no further changes in the same will be considered thereafter.
1C – Qualifying Round – Case Presentation:
- The top shortlisted teams across campuses will present their detailed PPT to the jury comprising of senior leaders from HUL and CNBC-TV18.
- The jury will evaluate the performance basis on the 7-minute presentation and 3-minute Q&A and a 30-second video or any prototype relevant to the case solution (optional).
- This round will be eliminatory and will be used to assess teams that will proceed to the semi-finals stage.
Stage 2- Virtual Semi-Finals:
The brief about the semi-finals will be shared with the shortlisted teams subsequently. This will involve the logical next steps to sharpen and implement the idea proposed in the qualifying round. Teams shortlisted through the Unilever Changemakers Foundation School will directly qualify for the semi-finale round. The formation of these teams will be solely at the discretion of HUL.
- A PowerPoint presentation
- A 30-second video in MPEG format (optional)
- Any prototype relevant to the case (optional)
- All semi-finalists will present to a special jury virtually.
- The jury will evaluate the performance based on the 7-minute presentation + 3-minute Q&A and the top 4 qualifying teams will be moving to the Grand Finale.
Stage 3- Virtual Grand Finale:
- The final presentation by the top 4 teams will be a 20-minute-long interaction per team (5-minute presentation + 15-minute Q&A).
- The finalist teams will present to the final jury consisting of the most revered names in India including advertising & marketing specialists and academicians.
- The HUL Category Heads, Marketing Managers, and Faculty Members who mentored the top teams would be invited to attend the Grand Finale virtually.
- The auditors will collate the final score and the results will be declared on the same day.
Prizes and Rewards:-
- The Winners from the Grand Finale round win a ticket to the global Unilever case study competition- Unilever Future Leaders’ League 2022.
- All semi-finalists will be shortlisted for a PPI as a part of the summer internship process (ULIP 2022).
- Total prizes worth INR 16,00,000 are to be won!
Registration Deadline:- 23rd August 2021 11:59 PM IST
Case Submission Deadline:- 06th September 2021 11:59 PM IST
Hindustan Unilever Limited L.I.M.E. Season XIII 2021 Registration Process:-
Apply In Below Link