Hotstar Recruitment 2020:-
Hotstar hiring candidates for the role of Analyst- Disney+ Hotstar Subscriptions ,for MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA location . The complete details about Hotstar Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Hotstar
Company Website:- www.hotstar.com
Job Position:- Analyst, Disney+ Hotstar Subscriptions
Job Location:- MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA
Salary :- As per the Industry standards
Qualification and Requirements:-
- Graduate degree or equivalent, preferably in Statistics/ Operational Research/ Computer Science/ Mathematics.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics. Preferably within a digital business.
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy.
- The ability to write reports and dashboarding.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in predictive analysis, and expertise in R, SQL, Python.
- Familiar with digital analytics and clickstream data. Preferably has experience with Mixpanel, Adobe analytics, Appsflyer, Localytics, Appsalar etc.
ABOUT THE TEAM:-
- Company serve high quality content to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing.
- As the subscriptions business at Disney+ Hotstar increases its scale, we plan to add to our existing user base through highly personalized and targeted marketing initiatives.
- As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for analytics behind all user growth initiatives and help monitor and optimize program, channel and communication performance to drive strategic and tactical decision making.
- In essence, we’re looking at putting in some serious data-driven brains behind our marketing muscle!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Interpret data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques.
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition & retention programs.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing initiatives.
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, dashboards, and flowcharts.
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Mixpanel, Appsflyer, Adobe analytics etc.
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. 🚀
Hotstar Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs