HP off campus Recruitment:-
Hewlett Packard company (HP) is an American multinational Information Technology organization that provides hardware and software services to small, medium and large sized businesses across industries. It also has an extensive range of IT products to offer.
The Hewlett-Packard Company or Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Company Name :- HP
Company Website:- www.hpe.com
Job Position:- Intern
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Qualification and Requirements :-
Graduate Degree – BE/Btech – 2020 batch in Circuit Branches
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the
- product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it.
- Aggressively learn and adapt to new technology and processes to keep up with industry standards.
HPE is looking to recruit engineers directly from college campuses to work on software that is required for its products covering multiple domains in the areas of
HPE is looking to hire in these categories:–
(a)Software Development: Responsible for designing, coding, debugging and testing software to develop and enhance mission critical solutions.
(b) Quality Assurance: Responsible for developing functional, endurance, stress, performance tests and test automation to support enterprise class products and solutions.
HP off campus Recruitment 2020 Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives