IBM Off campus Hiring:-
IBM hiring candidates for the role of Technical Support Associate ,for Multiple cities .The complete details about IBM Off campus Hiring as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- IBM India pvt ltd
Job Position:- Technical Support Associate
Job Location :- Multiple Cities
Salary :- Best In Industry
Position Type :- Early Professional
Experience :- 0 to 2 years
Required Education:– Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Technical Support Associate role
- Experience to manage urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Proficient in time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Knowledge to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Working experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- In-depth experience to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Flexibility around working in shifts
Job Role and Responsibilities:-
As Technical Support Associate, you are responsible for configuring, managing and installing vmware vcenter, Update Manager, vsphere 6.x, vROPS, DVS, Exsi patching and vm creation, Issue resolution, setup new infrastructure.
- Performing installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning.
- Deep knowledge and experience virtual environment administration (based on VMware technology/ Microsoft Hyper V).
- Craft a service performance, usage report and respond to issue requests.
- Support day to day L2 VMware Servers issues.
- Carry out DHCP Administration and collect all the required information as per the compliance checklist and remediate the reported vulnerabilities.
- Confirmed hands on Experience of network protocol (TCP/IP). Provide recommendations to improve virtual infrastructure, and address/lead critical issues and root cause analysis.
- Consistent track record in the implementation and execution of documented support processes and can direct others in same.
- Demonstrable experience in raising changes, attending calls, Coordinate with various service lines, execute the change, document. Maintains and monitors servers and its performance.
IBM Off campus Hiring Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs