IBM Off-Campus Recruitment 2020:-
IBM hiring candidates for the role of Technical Support Associate, for the Bangalore location . The complete details about IBM Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 as follows
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- IBM India Private Limited (0063)
Job Position:- Technical Support Associate
Job Location:- Bangalore, KA
Salary :- As per the company standards
Requisition ID:- 348038BR
Category:- Product Services
Position Type:- Early Professional
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
Build an excellent resume &Get hired quickly
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in shifts as needed
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Your Role:-
- A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers.
- With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation of quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise.
- If you enjoy helping people with technical issue, you’ll love your career at IBM.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. IBM believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action.
- IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.
- Restlessly reinventing since 1911, IBM are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs