Infosys Recruitment For Freshers & Experienced:-
Infosys hiring candidates for the role of Service Desk Specialist ,for Hyderabad, Telangana, India location . The complete details about Infosys Recruitment For Freshers & Experienced as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Infosys
Company Website:- www.infosys.com
Job Position:- Service Desk Specialist
Location:– Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Range:– 0 to 3 years
Education and other requirement:-
- Engineering Graduate/ B.Sc. Computer Science / or Graduate with any technical degree
- ITIL trained preferred.
- Willingness to work in US shifts timing
- B.tech Freshers with very good communication skills.
Required skill set:-
Analytical and Problem solving skills:-
- Active reading, writing and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues to resolve issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Display ownership and accountability
- Quickly build trust and confidence with customer
- Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively and empathetically
- Min. 0 to 2 years ’ work experience in Service Desk.
- Intermediate knowledge of desktop software application (MS outlook, Word, Excel, access, internet and Email
- Grant and revoke application access based on user requests
- Experience of working within a busy Service Desk environment, showing experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution
- Process compliance Knowledge of the ITIL Framework
Time Management Skills
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Ability to Multitask
Communication & Relationships Skills
- To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests via chat.
- Offering advice to end users on all support related areas. This will include working as part of a team, in order to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards.
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to work across organizational and professional boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, including active comprehension and understanding
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads.
- Business etiquette
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Broad knowledge of IT products, services and terminology
- Identification of problems and solutions
- Analysis of data
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Customer focused
Provide 1st level technical support, service restoration, fulfillment of service request and advice to users via chat ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
Provide 1st measure analysis of issues and inputs for problem management. Leverages best effort method for issue resolution through cross functional coordination and support team lead in training, reviews and escalation handling.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Perform basic troubleshooting, identify the relevant knowledge articles and resolve the issue or escalate to Level 2/3 team
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables.
- To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including chat, email and telephone.
- Update incidents with detailed and relevant information in a timely and effective manner;
- Provide updates to customers with regards to specific incidents and manage a trouble ticket through to resolution;
- Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation processes;
- Ensure Customer Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded;
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the interaction on the customer’s account in the prescribed format
- Execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines
- Ensure customer/user confidentiality and data protection at all times
Infosys Recruitment For Freshers & Experienced Application Process :-
If Interetsed , please share your CV at email@example.com along with your below details –
Current location –
Current CTC –
Notice Period –
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs