Inspira Enterprise is the leading IT solutions provider, with its Centers of Excellence in Cyber Security, Blockchain, Cloud, Robotic Process Automation, Smart City, Networking and Healthcare Solutions. At Inspira, we follow a unique quality excellence model for diverse lines of business, benchmarked to international quality standards – ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2008 ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 & ISO 27001:2013 (Security Operation Center (SOC) & SOC Services).
Inspira Enterprise is a CMMI Level 3 certified organization, which makes it the best in the Industry. We help clients maximize their performance by leveraging best talents having technical expertise & domain wide knowledge, innovative management philosophy and comprehensive portfolio of services. Inspira is an ITIL Certified Company catering to customers in the Government Institutes (Central Ministries & State Departments), Defense, Agriculture, Public Sector Undertakings, Banking Financial Services Insurance, IT / ITeS, Healthcare & Enterprise verticals.
Company Name : Inspira Enterprise India Pvt Ltd,
Company Website : www.inspiraenterprise.com
Position : Cyber Security Analyst – Trainee
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification: Engineer (BE/B.Tech)
- Experience: Fresher (CEH certified preferred)
- Continuous monitoring, analysis and reporting of security alerts and event information from all approved security feeds to include investigation of reported incidents using system logs, event correlation between Intrusion Detection
- Prevention Systems (IDS/ IPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Network Access Control (NAC), Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), Privilege Identity Management (PIM), firewalls and other means of detection.
- Provide notification, escalation, and daily summary reports based on security event analysis, post-analysis categorization, prioritization, and recommendation of event disposition.
- Manage the resolution of computer security events through the use of an established ticketing system.
- Monitor and analyze the emails for threats including phishing and malware, and make recommendation for email rules to minimize malicious or undesirable emails.
- Continuously tune the furnished Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) System, to reduce false positives and discover previously unknown threats.
- Documentation of incident investigation and case analysis
- Use the ticket systems and system security information manager console to take appropriate action towards problem status documentation, resolution and prevention measures. Provide summary of ticket system activities.
- Provide information to impacted users and management promptly regarding the status of changes, enhancements, and problem resolution.
- Complete resolution or referral of all security problems after receiving notification of an incident or problem in accordance with established timelines given below.
Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to the below mentioned venue on 3rd August 2019.
Walk-In Time: 9 AM Onwards
Walk-In Interview Date: 3rd August 2019
Inspira Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd.
23, Level 2, Kalpataru Square, Kondivita Lane,
Ramakrishna Mandir Road, Andheri East,