Intel Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Intel hiring candidates for the role of Data Scientist College Graduate for the Bangalore, KA. India location. The complete details about Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Intel
Job Position:- Data Scientist College Graduate
Job Location:- Bangalore, KA, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Engineering
Job Type:- College Grad
Job ID:- JR0183875
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent, responsible, and curious.
- Challenges status quo and has a passion to drive smart change using data.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative and team player
- Unafraid of taking risks, failing fast, and role modeling accountability/accepting failures and learning from it.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this role:
- This is an entry level position and would be compensated accordingly.
- Master’s in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or relevant field
- Expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms, Mathematics and Statistics is preferred.
- Expertise in state-of-the-art Deep Learning Algorithms is beneficial.
- Expertise in programming languages such Python/C/C++ is preferred.
- Expertise in working with ML/DL frameworks such as Tensorflow/PyTorch/Scikit/PySpark etc. is preferred.
- Works as an individual contributor to design, develop, execute and implement scientific research projects to fuel Intel’s growth in the areas of computing, communication, technology and manufacturing and new business opportunities.
- Develops machinelearning algorithms, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian analysis, as well as neuromorphic and braininspired methods to solve applied problems in various disciplines such as Cognitive Computing, Computer Vision, Audio, NaturalLanguage Processing, Robotics, etc.
- Investigates the feasibility of applying scientific principles and concepts to potential inventions and products typically 5+ years prior to landing on a product roadmap.
- Plans and executes laboratory research. Maintains substantial knowledge of stateoftheart principles and theories and contributes to scientific literature and conferences.
- May participate in development of intellectual property. May coordinate interdepartmental activities and research efforts with universities. Typically holds a PhD.
Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs