About Company :-
ntel is the world’s largest manufacturer of PC microprocessors and the holder of the x86 processor architecture patent.
A quick (and very incomplete) Intel PC processor history:
Intel 4004, released in 1971, was one of the first microprocessors ever produced. x86 is the series of Intel microprocessor families that began with the 80286 microprocessor. Often called simply the 286, 80286 was a 16-bit microprocessor chip introduced in 1982. The 80286 introduced a new generation of microprocessors with memory management. It also offered more than twice as much performance per clock cycle as the 8086 or 8088. It quickly became popular and could be found in many machines into the 1990s. In 1985, Intel introduced the successor to the 80286, the 80386 (386), a 32-bit processor. The Pentium, first offered in 1993, quickly replaced Intel’s subsequent 486 as the microchip-of-choice for PCs.
Company Name :- Intel(Semiconductor manufacturing company )
Company website:- www.intel.com
Job Position:- Graphics Software Engineer_Graduate Intern
Location:- Bangalore, KA
Minimum Qualifications: You must be under M.Tech program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
– Familiarity C/C++/C languages and Experience in software development using any of the these languages
– Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
– Familiarity with Windows device driver development and architecture is nice to have.
– Ability to read and understand existing C/C++/C source code and scripts.
– Knowledge of software development and test processes
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Flexible and eager to learn great team player
In this position, the candidate will be joining the VPG SWS/BA team.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)