Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment:-
Intercontinental Exchange is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Intercontinental Exchange
Job Position:- Trainee Associate
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Identification:- 21007461
Job Category:- Operations
Job Schedule:- Full time (This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.)
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Knowledge and Experience
- MBA in Finance, Economics. M.Sc. in Environmental Science. Strictly Freshers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of varied information into specific takeaways
- Willingness to work in 24/7 environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Learn, interpret, collate and transform reference data information for simple structures/events/documents in either the primary market or the secondary market (but not both) provided in a variety legal and financial documents, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class with oversight from senior members of the team.
- Undergo comprehensive training program in both class-room or on-the job training in understanding various process of information flow from external to ICE reference data teams, thus reading the documents and profiling the data into ICE system of records.
- Execute on-the job training in procuring required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to issuers, underwriters, fiduciary agents and bond counsel.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify and help to resolve data quality issues and/or work-flow inefficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity.
Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Ameriprise India||Click here|
|DXC Technology||Click here|
|Mouser Electronics||Click here|
|Beryl Systems||Click here|