Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021:-
Intercontinental Exchange is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate from fresher post graduates in the discipline of Finance across Hyderabad location in India. The complete details about Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(30000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Register & Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name:- Intercontinental Exchange
Job Position:- Trainee Associate
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Salary Package:- Best in Industry
Job Posting Date:- 20th July 2021
Target Batch:- 2020-2021
Desired Experience:- 0-1 year
- MBA in Finance or equivalent practical experience
- 0 – 1 years of relevant work experience directly working in ESG reference data operations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific takeaways
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to craft client-ready correspondences
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Strong excel skills required
- The primary purpose of this position is to research, analyze, interpret, transform and present reference data for environment, social and governance profiling as well as reference data pertaining to those companies themselves that bring ESG data.
- The incumbent must successfully complete a three month training program that centers on building enough subject matter expertise and the utilization of the database(s) of record such that the incumbent can independently analyze legal and financial documents associated with securities containing less complex fixed income structures. During training, the incumbent must master all of the subject matter and will be required to pass a series of quizzes and tests as well achieve the accuracy and timeliness metrics that were established for trainees.
- The training curriculum for the Data Researcher II contains high level overviews of the complex structures worked on by more senior personnel as well as reference data client use cases so that the incumbent can differentiate between legal and financial language that is relevant to and required by our client base versus jargon describing information that is not required and, so that the incumbent can identify new financing techniques that come to market. The incumbent must then apply this foundation of knowledge via a logical sequence of decision making events to determine relevancy of said information to our clients for any of their use cases and if deemed relevant, determine the appropriate next steps to ensure high client satisfaction levels.
- Analyze, interpret, collate and transform ESG data provided in a variety corporate social responsibility reports, reference documents, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class
- Make sound, subjective decisions when interpreting information by utilizing subject matter expertise to infer, deduce and ultimately draw the right conclusions
- Provide customer support for users of ICE products by resolving inquiries in a timely manner
- Craft external facing responses for those clients that submitted customer inquiries containing a meaningful, well-thought out, well-constructed answer that includes a restatement of the challenge or question, the analysis completed to satisfy the request and where appropriate, the methodology used to determine the solution
- Procure required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to companies, new agencies etc.,
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity
- Help identify trends and causation of inaccurate and/or incomplete data
- Participate in ad hoc projects to optimize processes and/or improve the quality of the data set.
- Create charts, graphs and presentations for leadership teams
- Use excel functions to organize, analyze and create reference data
Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Mentioned Link ASAP.
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs