Jacobs Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Jacobs hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Apprentice Trainee for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Jacobs Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Jacobs
Job Position:– Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Accounting/Finance
Job ID :- GBS00009Z
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Commerce/Finance/Accounting
- 0 to 1 years of experience in the accounting field with an international work environment would be an asset
- Experience with ERP systems – Oracle (preferred), SAP, or similar
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Enthusiastic, energetic & self-starter.
As a part of the Accounts Payable function, you’ll be joining their Global Business Services team that consistently delivers high quality services to our internal customers across geographies.
- Accurate and timely processing of invoices (Advances, vendor payments & employee travel & expenses) and all activities in relation thereto
- Effecting payments through “host to host” environment, online & manual for the above processed invoices & expense reports
- Checking vendor invoices with the purchase orders/agreements and entering them by ascertaining the correct expenses to be accounted.
- Process Invoices in ERP system (Oracle)
- Internal routing of invoices for approval from relevant stakeholders
- Scrutinizing the invoice and ensuring that is adheres to all internal policies & procedures.
- Where the invoice details are incomplete contact the relevant person and get/track revised invoices
- Passing monthly accounting entries – Journal Vouchers and meets the deadlines
- Assist with month end closing.
- Calculating statutory liabilities.
- Provide the data in the required way to the tax group for tax assessments, etc.
- Preparing certain expense schedules related to statutory audit
- Create a good working atmosphere and motivate the team members.
- Completion of tasks in a time bound manner at the expected level of quality and be able to adhere to timelines.
- Answer queries of internal/external customers.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Reporting Manager/Supervisor from time to time
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team
- Transportation facility with no additional cost
At Jacobs, helps prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets, and offices around the globe, Jacobs creates an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From their competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, Jacobs believes that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs