JP Morgan Recruitment 2020:-
JP Morgan hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer ,for Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location . The complete details about JP Morgan Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(7000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Company Website:- www.jpmorganchase.com
Job Position:– Software Engineer
Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary :- As Per The Industry Standards
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:–
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Plan, implement, and manage all facets of software application integration and development including staff, partners, projects, tools, methodologies, services and budget
- Establish roadmap/vision and make plans to implement the roadmap/vision
- Evaluate, select, and own a wide variety of technologies and tools
- Establish, advocate and enforce best practices in build and deploy processes
- Lead multiple software development teams internationally to develop applications, integrate applications, maintain legacy custom applications,and address issues and improve quality
- Hire supervise and mentor staff, encouraging professional development in order to retain a skilled team of IT professionals
- Assist in developing and managing a budget for technology, IT services, and personnel
- Stay informed on new or emerging trends and technologies that provide clear benefits to the organization, business partners, or customers
Act as a strong advocate for the IT department and its initiatives
1) Large project global leadership experience
2) Large project distributed project design and architecture
3) Experience integrating Mainframe, HP Nonstop and distributed systems
5) COBOL85 & Mainframe COBOL
6) Oracle SQL
8) Familiarity with Global Clearing Connectors will be preferred.
JP Morgan Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(7000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs