Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that’s pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling.
At KLA, we’re making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world’s most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries.
Company Name:- KLA Tencor
Job Position:- Intern / Co-Op Technical
Location:- Chennai, India
Pursuing Master/Bachelor in Computer science / Electronics / Electrical currently in either 3rd or final year with reputed college and available for 5-6 months
- Strong programming fundamentals in C++, C#, OOP with very good practical/lab experience
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with right mindset
- Self motivated to learn any complex architecture and find logical relation to the work being assigned
- High perseverance in completing assigned tasks despite challenges
- Good Communication, Inter personnel skills.
- A successful candidate will be part of SFS-ADE software team responsible for developing software and subsystems for large semiconductor product.
- Primary responsibility involves prototyping of new technologies, help in researching on software methodologies, and conducting design of experiments suitable for SFS-ADE product platforms.
- Interact with multi site team members (India & USA) to achieve desired results and adopt their work in product SW.
Apply Link :-Click Here(apply before the link expires )
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion