Koch Industries Off Campus Drive:-
Koch Industries is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee, Import Planning for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Koch Industries Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Koch Industries (Molex)
Job Position:- Trainee, Import Planning
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 146692
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Non-Engineering Degree plus evidence of continuous professional development.
- In addition, good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft excel) are required.
- What Will Put You Ahead
- English is essential whilst fluency
- The ideal candidate will be self-assured and have an organized approach as she/he will be expected to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Ensure customer demand is accurately translated to MLX and non-MLX manufacturing plants via purchase documents.
- To process all, expedite requests sent by customer service and actively follow up with the manufacturing plants to assure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the expedite process between customer service and the Molex manufacturing plants.
- To monitor and control all aspects of the purchase document backlog, i.e. overdue, reschedules, unscheduled, substitutions/replacements, returns to ensure MD04 is as clean as possible
- To manage the supply delivery performance of Molex manufacturing plants and external vendors.
- To support the allocation process in cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor key performance indicators and take appropriate actions required to meet set targets.
- Undertake other duties as requested by Management, which within the competence of the Post Holder
- Support the periodic review of inventory strategies and of demand planning selection
- Work with Sales and Product Managers on various order issues such as promising, delivery dates, cancellations, and returns. Assists sales in determining standard pack and minimum order quantities for part.
- Support continuous improvement processes
- Participate and Contribute to the development of GSC CoE with creative and innovative ideas
Koch Industries Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Futurism Technologies||Click here|
|Forbes Advisor||Click here|