KPIT Off-Campus Hiring Challenge 2021:-
KPIT hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer for the Pune and Bengaluru locations. The complete details about KPIT Off-Campus Hiring Challenge 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- KPIT
Job Position:- Trainee Engineer
Job Location:- Pune and Bengaluru
Salary :- CTC: INR 3.6 – 5.5 LPA
Drive Location:- Online
- Graduation Year: 2021
- Only students from the current batch of B.E/B.Tech – 7th or 8th Sem can apply.
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges. The list of these colleges can be found here.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core):
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Other branches: CSE, IT, Mechanical, and all other branches can apply for this role too, after undergoing a pre-filtration round. Please refer to the challenge process below.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software design
- Good understanding of application development concepts, at least worked or designed microcontroller-based applications in C or C++
- Strong Fundamentals of Digital and Analog circuits.
- Good understanding of processor/microcontroller architecture, various memories like ROM, RAM, EEPROM
- Understanding of Mathematical applications to control system/Signal systems with Exposure to MATLAB/Simulink has advantage.
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning is also advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams
- The automotive world is changing rapidly. Did you know that a modern-day, top-end car runs on a greater number of lines of code than a space shuttle? The automobile of today and tomorrow are more software-driven gadgets than hardware-driven machines.
- KPIT work on cutting edge software technologies that are at the forefront and in the real world are driving this transformation.
- From Autonomous Driving to Connected Vehicles and from Electric Powertrain to Vehicle Diagnostics, KPIT is the strategic partner to leaders in mobility.
So, are you excited to be a part of the team transforming the automotive industry?
- This hiring challenge is looking for bright and young minds to design, simulate, and test future automotive applications in C/C++.
- Moreover, if you have a flair for mathematics and its applications in Embedded Systems, Automotive Control Systems, AI and ML? You have got what it takes to ace at this role.
For Core Branches:
For other branches (CSE/IT/Mechanical/Others):
OPENS AT: FEB 07, 10:00 AM IST
CLOSES AT: FEB 07, 05:00 PM IST
DURATION: 2H 30M
KPIT Off-Campus Hiring Challenge 2021 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs