Kroll Off Campus Hiring:-
Kroll is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee, Valuation Services for the New Delhi, India location. The complete details about Kroll Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Kroll
Job Position:- Trainee, Valuation Services
Job Location:- New Delhi, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Kroll’s Valuation Services practice helps clients fulfill complex financial reporting and tax requirements by combining technical expertise, mastery of sophisticated valuation methodologies, industry knowledge, objectivity and independence.
- Kroll closely monitor the regulatory landscape and are deeply involved in the development of valuation industry standards and best practices that impact our clients.
- At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Financial Valuations: An Intern in the Financial Valuation Group work on a variety of assignments, including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations (PPAs), intellectual property valuations, stock option valuations, impairment testing, transaction valuations, financial instrument valuations, and dispute consulting.
- Performing in-depth client, competitor, industry, market and economy research
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through client interaction and site visits
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications
Kroll Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs