Maxval Off Campus Drive 2020:-
Maxval hiring candidates for the role of Trainee, for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Maxval Off Campus Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– Maxval
Job Position :– Trainee
Job Location :– Bangalore
Stipend during 3 Months of training – INR 10,000/-
CTC: 400,000 LPA
Service Bond: 2 Years
Professional Education: Any Engineering graduate
Year of Graduation: 2020 / 2019
Eligibility of Percentage/ CGPA: 60% and above throughout academics.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as .Net, Java, C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adaptive with undefined problems as well as the ability to think abstractly.
- Must possess product development thought process
- Should be a quick learner
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
Job Purpose: The objective of this role to contribute to the product development and Product enhancement to meet the customer requirements.
Job Role & Responsibilities: Key Deliverables/ Outcomes:
- Attend and complete the skill training provided by maxval with a good score.
- Participate in code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to product development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
- Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Contribute as team member to interface with the product marketing, global services team and customer/partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- There is a service bond of 2 years for the candidates who get selected for this position.
- The online test will be live from 2:00 PM on 17th November’2020 till 2:00 PM on 19th November’2020.
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews).
- Candidates from the 2019 graduation batch should be available for immediate joining.
Selection Process :
Level 1: Online Test (Aptitude, Analytical, technical, code test)
Level 2: Technical Interview
Level 3: Project Manager Interview
Level 4: HR discussion
|Online Test Starts at||:||Tue, Nov 17, 4:00 PM, IST|
|Ends at||:||Sun, Nov 22, 5:00 PM, IST|
|Duration||:||1 hour 40 minutes|
Maxval Off Campus Drive 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs