McKinsey & Company Off Campus Hiring 2020:-
McKinsey & Company hiring candidates for the role of Research Analyst – Capabilities & Insights ,for Gurugram location .
The complete details about McKinsey & Company Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :– McKinsey & Company
Job Position:– Research Analyst – Capabilities & Insights
Job location:– Gurugram
Salary :- As per the company standards
- Postgraduate degree with 6 months – 1 year of research experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Professional attitude, work standards, and service orientation
- Solid understanding of financial, economic, and general business concepts and terminology.
- Highly curious and creative team member who has strong people skills and the ability to have influence and impact in their work.
- Ability to accomplish work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required; Advanced knowledge (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau,R , Python, SQL) is a plus
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH:-
- You will work in our McKinsey Knowledge Center in Gurgaon and will be part of our Local India Research & Insights (R&I) team.
- McKinsey’s India Research & Insights team specializes in local content expertise on India level topics through secondary and primary research that includes expert interviews and market surveys.
- You’ll be part of our global client capabilities network, which includes more than 2,500 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge.
- As an India R&I knowledge professional, you will help client teams deliver on high impact projects that span across multiple industry sectors and functional domains.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:-
- You will support our consultants and clients in the India office by collecting, summarizing, analyzing, and synthesizing information that helps solve specific business problems.
- In this role, you will leverage your research skills to be a thought-partner to client teams and clients in order to prioritize research projects.
- You’ll identify the data, information, and analysis that will support problem-solving efforts.
- Additionally, you’ll synthesize findings by preparing McKinsey-formatted end-products including written memos, numerical analysis, and presentationsYou will get staffed on client engagements as a generalist knowledge professional either remotely or on-site.
- Such on-site staffing are always domestic (India specific). You will start as a generalist and gradually be expected to develop expertise in an industry of your choice.
- Over time, you will be expected to possess and build a good understanding of industry trends/issues and have distinctive areas of expertise in your area.
- You’ll also collaborate with India office cluster to build and share knowledge, best practices and new ideas.
- You will be expected to codify knowledge and help support the continuous improvement of our knowledge infrastructure, innovating firm knowledge and knowledge delivery through special projects.
McKinsey & Company Off Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified about the further level of interview process
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs