McKinsey & Company Recruitment Drive 2020:-
McKinsey & Company hiring candidates for the role of Junior Research Analyst – Electric Power & Natural Gas ,for Gurugram& Mumbai locations .
The complete details about McKinsey & Company Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :– McKinsey & Company
Job Position:– Junior Research Analyst – Electric Power & Natural Gas
Job location:– Gurugram & Mumbai
Salary :- As per the company standards
Qualifications & Requirements:-
- Degree in business, economics, science (e.g. Physics), engineering or related fields; Advanced degree, e.g. MSc, MBA, M.Tech or equivalent either in engineering / economics is a plus
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in the electric power and/or natural gas industry; either after finishing studies and/or via internships
- Good perspective on the electric power and natural gas industry including good understanding on trends and recent development
- Language fluency in English and Hindi; additional language capabilities for South East Asian countries is a strong plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and deliver independently on tight timelines
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Demonstrated problem solving capability
Job Description :-
- You will join the Mumbai office or alternatively our McKinsey Knowledge Center in Gurgaon.
- You’ll be part of our global Electric Power & Natural Gas (EPNG) knowledge network, a team of ~20 knowledge professionals who work alongside our consultants and clients to generate distinctive insights and proprietary knowledge.
- The EPNG knowledge network is part of McKinsey’s knowledge network which includes more than 1,800 members globally.
- You will work with this group to help develop, codify, sanitize, and manage our global knowledge.Within our EPNG knowledge network, you’ll be working on strategic, analytical, and operational topics, across a broad range of segments along the value chain.
- You will be working with a group of McKinsey partners and consultants that are actively working to solve strategic topics in electricity and gas markets.
- As you develop professionally in the role, you will have the opportunity to serve clients directly, further develop and own proprietary tools and knowledge for McKinsey, and mentor more junior colleagues
- You will leverage a solid understanding of business and technology trends, issues, and concepts in the power and mid- and downstream gas industry to efficiently respond to complex research questions by researching and synthesizing actionable facts and insights to our consulting teams and clients.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside senior knowledge professionals on larger client facing projects and internal knowledge initiatives.
- By collecting and analyzing data and information found in databases and/or other primary and secondary research tools, you will assemble the relevant fact base, counsel consultants and clients on the scope of the business, the operations, technology, strategic and economic trends surrounding the issue, and provide insights and analysis for solving client problems at hand. Some of your day-to-day tasks will include identifying the key issues for the problem at hand and determining the most appropriate solution while effectively balancing quality, availability, timeliness, and cost factors.
- You’ll perform a variety of analyses such as benchmarking, trend identification, industry profiling, market sizing, growth projections, opportunity scanning, etc., in order to add value to problem-solving discussions.
You’ll provide synthesis, insight and client implications within tight deadlines via end products in the form of PowerPoint charts, written memos, models and frameworks.
In time, you will also participate in, and eventually lead, internal knowledge development and capability-building initiatives and you’ll use advanced analytics tools to prepare and analyze large datasets to distill insights.
McKinsey & Company Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs