Microsoft Research Fellows Program 2021:-
- The Research Fellows (RF) Program at Microsoft Research India (MSRI) exposes bright, young minds in India to world-class research and the state-of-the-art in technology.
The program prepares students for careers in research, engineering, as well as entrepreneurship.
- MSR India has some of the best researchers pushing the frontiers of computer science and technology.
- Research Fellows have contributed to all aspects of the research lifecycle, spanning ideation, implementation, evaluation, and deployment.
The complete details about Microsoft Research Fellows Program 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Job Position:– Research Fellow
Job Location:- Asia-Pacific(Bangalore, Karnataka, India)
Employment type:- Internship
Profession :- Research
- Candidates should have completed BS/BE/BTech or MS/ME/MTech in Computer Science or related areas, graduating by summer 2021.
- We evaluate candidates based on a combination of factors including academic performance, raw smarts, development skills, and proven ability or aptitude for research and software development.
- Microsoft offers an inclusive work environment, and we value diversity in our workforce.
Research Fellows Roles:-
- Selected candidates spend 1 to 2 years at MSR India.
- Different roles require a different combination of skills.
- Current and past RFs have worked on: solving deep theoretical problems, pushing the boundaries of AI, designing new programming languages, fieldwork in rural India, prototyping communication and sensing hardware, optimizing database queries, and building software systems.
- Regardless, they all consistently aim to create academic, industry, and societal impact. Be sure to tell us what excites you the most!
|January 15, 2021||Deadline for applications|
|March – April 2021||Offers extended to accepted candidates|
|July 2021||Research Fellows start at MSR India|
To apply, you will need the following documents:
2) Filled-out RF Interest Form. Download the text file from here: RF Interest Form. Instructions to fill the form are in the file.
3) A Statement of Purpose answering the following questions in one or two paragraphs.
- Briefly summarize one of the projects (or multiple closely related projects) that you have worked on. Describe your process of thinking through the steps you took in working on the project.
- Why do you want to apply for MSRI RF program? If you wish, you may also highlight specific projects or researchers whose work interest you.
- What, if any, are your career goals for the future? Describe a problem that you feel needs attention, and what do you see as the broad directions to approaching it.
Apply by visiting the following website: MSRI RF Application Page. Please read the application procedure on the Application page fully before applying.
Official Notification & Apply Link :- Click Here
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs