Moodys Corporation Recruitment 2020:-
Moodys Corporation hiring candidates for the role of Assistant Risk Consulting Associate, for the Gurgaon location. The complete details about Moodys Corporation Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Moodys Corporation
Job Position:- Assistant Risk Consulting Associate
Work Location:- Gurgaon
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Graduate & Interns
Job Req ID:- 19438BR
Job Type:- Regular
Experience Level:- Graduate – Campus
Entity:- Moody’s Analytics (MA)
Qualifications & Skills:-
- Good knowledge of Statistics/ Econometrics concepts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skill and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of software such as SAS, SQL, R, VBA, or MATLAB Hands-on relevant experience in credit risk modeling is a definite preference and a plus
- Work credit risk analytics and stress testing models for delivering various projects viz. PD, LGD, EAD, stress testing, loan life-cycle models – modeling, independent review, gap assessment
- Develop, validate, benchmark and calibrate probability of default, loss given default, exposure at default and stress testing models using statistical/econometric techniques
- Perform other Basel (banking) regulation related analyses e.g. Economic Capital analysis
- Learn and implement techniques in building and testing various quantitative and qualitative models.
- Perform ad-hoc statistical analysis as needed and generate actionable reports
- Able to learn new statistical, econometric, and other quantitative concepts from research papers and implement
- Use tools such as SAS, R, SQL, and MATLAB to manipulate data, develop and validate quantitative models from small or large data sources
- Deliver end solution maintaining quick turnaround times and high quality standards
- Participate in brain storming sessions and propose hypothesis, approaches and techniques
- Travel onsite to client side as and when needed
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs
Working at Moodys :-
- Moodys (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
- Moodys data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others.
- Moodys believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress.
- With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moodys Corporation Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs