Novo Nordisk Recruitment 2020:-
Novo Nordisk hiring candidates for the role of Associate Functional Programmer in Global Development ,for Bangalore, Karnataka location. The complete details about Novo Nordisk Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :–Novo Nordisk
Job Position:- Associate Functional Programmer in Global Development
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Salary :– As per Company Standards
Job category:- Clinical Development and Medical
You need to have the below knowledge and skills:-
- You are expected to have the below skills and knowledge:
- M.Sc / B.Sc in Life Science or comparable degree in computer science, Information Technology clinical information management or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and preferably 1 year within clinical data management systems, or bioinformatics, or Clinical Research Associate.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and IT
- Knowledge of validation of computer systems
- Knowledge of drug development and basic medical terminology
- Profound knowledge of GxP and guidelines within drug development
- Technical skills; ability to see technical solutions matching specific data or data base challenges.
- Basic knowledge in one programming language such as VBScript / SAS / SQL/PLSQL.
Familiar with one or more of the following reporting platforms such as Business Objects (SAP), SAS Visible Analytics, QlikSense, SAS JMP clinical.
About the Position & Job Role:-
- As an Associate Functional Programmer generate Standard and custom Trial Monitoring reports to support Risk Based Monitoring (RBM) and Non-RBM Trials across the trial portfolio, understand stakeholder needs on Trial/Medical Monitoring and Risk Indicator reports and prepare specifications, Program new and / or customise existing programs as per specifications using programming language e.g.: SQL / PLSQL / SAS / JMP etc., that utilise data from multiple source such as IMPACT, OC, CDW, IWRS, ePRO etc.
- Also generate ad-hoc reports eg : AESI, Data Cleaning cycles, Protocol deviations, Site Data Entry statuses, Subject lists etc., for stakeholders.
- You are familiar with reporting platforms such as QlikSense, SAS Visible Analytics, Business Objects (SAP) etc and you prepare reports templates using data models/mock data to ensure timely development of reports
- Also the tasks of the Associate Functional Programmer will, to a large extent, be performed independently and in accordance with Novo Nordisk SOPs, Novo Nordisk policies and the Novo Nordisk Way
Working at Novo Nordisk:-
- At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
- Company create value by putting patients first.
- Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.
last Date to Apply(Deadline):- 23 December2020
Novo Nordisk Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs