Off campus drive in bhubaneswar for 2020 batch:-
About Company :-
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions.
In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations do not have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do.
Company Name:- Aptean India Pvt Ltd
Job Position:– Intern – Associate Engineer – Development
Last Date To Apply:-Thursday, 07 Nov, 2019
Drive Date:– Saturday, 9th Nov, 2019
Drive Location:– Bhubaneshwar
- 2020 batch BE/BTech
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Job Description :–
The Associate Engineer Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Associate Engineer Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that affect design of current or developing products. The Associate Engineer Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java, .NET and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
Click Here To Learn the Top Courses C Programming, Data Structure, Algorithm and Linux ,Java,Python,Data Sceince,.Net ,Machine Learning ..and many more To Get Your Dream Job in Top Companies
- During your 7 months Internship (starting from 1st Week of December) your stipend will be Rs 23,000 per month
- Post Internship as full time employee your CTC will be Rs 5.5 – 7 LPA basis your performance during internship period
NOTE: Candidate should be available to join Internship starting from 1st Week of December.
off campus drive in Bhubaneswar for 2020 batch :- Aptean off campus drive apply link :- click here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|
|Visual BI||click here|
|Akzo Nobel||Click Here|
More details about Aptean india company:-
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.