Optimus Information. Leverage outsourcing through a trusted partner for any software project. Optimus is designed to help global organizations address their information needs. … We provide outsourced technology services to mid-sized organizations who have different needs than Fortune 500 companies.
Company Name:- Optimus Information India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website:- www.optimusinfo.com
Job Position:-Software Intern ,After Internship – Software Engineer
Job Location:- Noida,Uttara Pradesh (Delhi NCR)
Expereince Required:– 0 to 1 year
Duration: 6 months
Stipend:– 15K per month Upon successful completion of the internship, Optimus may offer employment to those interns found fit to be taken on board as a team member. This selection will be done on the basis of performance and results are shown through the internship.
Selected interns will join Optimus as Software Engineer Trainee and may be assigned to development or test automation teams.
The starting salary would be a minimum of INR 3.5 LPA
1. B.Tech CS/IT and MCAs of 2019 & 2020 batch of a reputed university
2. Must have scored 70% or higher in class X and XII and in their professional degree program
3. Should have strong command on verbal and written English
4. Need to maintain residence within 15 km of Optimus’ office
5. Should be available to join from January 2020 Indemnity agreement: On commencement of the employment, a service agreement of the value of Rs. 2 Lakhs will need to be signed and will remain applicable for a period of 2 years from the start of employment
This agreement will need to be signed on or before the date of joining. It will come into effect from the date of commencement of employment at Optimus.
- Good understanding of computer science principles
- Ability to program in either of Java, C++, Python, C# Ability to develop logical solutions Passionate about technology and learning
Selection Process-: The selection process would comprise of the following stages. Successful candidates from each stage would move to the next till completion.
Stage 1: Aptitude Test -This machine based test will evaluate the candidate on their logical and cognitive ability.
Stage 2: Programming Test This machine based test will evaluate the candidate for their programming skills.
Stage 3: HR Interview This face to face interview will evaluate the fitment of candidate at Optimus.
Stage 4: Technical Interview This face to face interview will analyse the technical knowledge of candidate.
Stage 5:Final Interview This will be a face to face interview with our India Head-Operations.
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion