OYO Rooms is India’s largest branded network of hotels founded by Ritesh Agarwal, India’s first graduate of the Thiel Fellowship, a program started by Paypal founder, Peter Thiel.
OYO Rooms currently operates in over 160 locations including Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa, Chennai and Kolkata in India and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. OYO’s presence includes major metros, regional hubs, top leisure destinations, as well as pilgrimage towns.
Company Name :- OYO
Company Website :- www.oyorooms.com
Job Position:- Captain Interns (Operations/Stock)
Location:- North Goa, Goa
Internship Duration- 2 months
Monthly Stipend- 10 – 13K (depending on profiles, non-negotiable)
Perks- Experience Certificate
Preferred profiles- Pursuing MBA, Undergraduates,Hotel Industry/ Hospitality knowledge will be an advantage, Customer-Centric and should have good communication skills.
- Freshers are welcome
Black Friday savings have arrived. Courses start at just $9.99. *Get a Black Friday deal that turns into knowledge (instead of just clutter in your closet). Courses start at $9.99. Enroll now!
- Manage daily operations of various SMART hotels in a cluster and ensure great Guest Experience
- Interact with guests during check-in and check-out time to drive a positive experience
- Implement initiatives to control a bad check-in experience such as guest calling before arrival, estimating over-booking etc..
- Drive delight initiatives led by the function of the cluster.
- Monitor HM/PM and hotel staff to ensure all the property operations are smooth and the property is well maintained for guests
- Work with property trainers to drive property training for staff
- Ensure all bookings are being billed in the OYO tab and no booking is slipping or being misappropriated by the PM/Owner
- Help in monitoring and check regular stock levels & order room supplies as needed for the peak season
- Ensure adherence all OYO Operational Procedures and guidelines
- Ensure that all rooms are in the best of condition for a guest to stay
OYO Recruitment Application Process:-
Interested candidates can share your resumes by tomorrow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note :- PLEASE READ THROUGH THE JOB DESCRIPTION AND SHARE YOUR RESUME ONLY IF IT MATCHES THE EXACT CRITERIA ABOVE
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives