PwC Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
PwC hiring candidates for the role of Graduate – Actuarial – Mumbai, 2022 for the Mumbai, India location. The complete details about PwC Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- PwC
Job Position:- Graduate – Actuarial – Mumbai, 2022
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Specialism:- Actuarial Services
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- 247899WD
Job Posted Date:- 9th September 2021
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred
- The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (preferred)
What you’ll need:-
- At least 55% aggregate in your undergraduate degree (for students who are currently in their final year of graduation, they should be on course to satisfy this criteria)
- At least 91% (A1) marks in Mathematics in both Classes X and XII (CBSE or equivalent)
- At least 80% in English in Class XII (CBSE or equivalent)
For students who have taken GCE A Level examination, the eligibility criteria is:-
- A minimum Grade C in A Level mathematics or equivalent
- A second A Level in any subject at a minimum Grade C
About Graduate programme:-
- Graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge.
- You’ll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
What you’ll do:-
- Your advice could cover solvency, reserving, economic capital, risk management, mergers and acquisitions, company restructuring and de-risking, financial modelling, underwriting, new legislation, the viability of new products and the efficiency of claims or reporting processes.
What you’ll gain:-
- You will be given a choice to study with either the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries UK (IFoA). Once you’ve completed the exams, you will be fully qualified and a Fellow of your chosen institute.
- The deadline for the Behavioral Based Assessment is 01 November 2021
- The deadline for the video interview is 02 December 2021
- Career Focus Days will be held between 17 January and 28 January 2022
- For all Actuarial Services roles as part of the final stage you will also attend a senior interview with the business. More information on this will be provided by your local recruiter.
Job Posting End Date:- October 29th, 2021
PwC Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs