Red Hat Recruitment 2020:-
Red Hat hiring candidates having bachelor’s degree in accounting for the role of Finance Intern in Pune location.
The complete details about Red Hat Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name :– Red Hat
Company Website :– www.redhat.com
Job Position:- Finance Intern
Job Location:- Pune ,India
Qualification :– Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to work extended hours during the high-volume time periods
- The Red Hat Finance team is looking for a Finance Intern to join us in Pune, India.
- In this role, you will work closely with the regional and global members of the Accounting team.
- You’ll be responsible for employee travel and invoice processing, monthly status reports, and closings.
- You will also create compilations reports for statutory audits and investigate and resolve any problems associated with travel and expenses and purchase orders.
- As a Finance Intern, you will need to have great communication and customer service skills as you will collaborate with both internal associates and external agencies like vendors and auditors.
Primary job responsibilities:-
- Process expense reports and invoices
- Audit all employee travel and expense claims
- Process purchase orders (POs), non-POs, and per-paid invoices
- Ensure that expenses and invoices are audited and processed within the turnaround time (TAT) with accurate details
- Maintain accuracy during payment batches
- Track all monthly expense accrual
- Assist with monthly status reports and monthly closings and with the accounts payable period close within the given timelines
- Follow up on deliverables pending at employee or business ends
- Collaborate with the Business team
- Ensure that associates follow defined policies; educate associates when you identify knowledge gaps
- Assist the business with questions about invoice submission, raising PO funds, receiving, etc.
- Post various journal entries on a monthly basis
- Ensure use of correct accounts, cost centers, internal orders, general ledgers codes, etc.
- Prepare specific reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Communicate internally with associates and externally with vendors, auditors, etc.
Red Hat Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Join Our Telegram Channel(3700+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives