SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Company Name :- SAP India Pvt Ltd
Company Website:- www.sap.com
Job Position:- Java Developer
Location:- Bangalore, KA, IN
Education and Qualification/Skills and Competencies:-
· High Proficiency in Core Java with hands-on code level experience is mandatory. Knowledge in Java Script will be an added advantage
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication skills
· Prior exposure to BW is preferred (but not mandatory)
· Completion of BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/ MCA course with a minimum aggregate percentage of 65%
· Strong Inclination to work in a development support profile coupled with a strong Customer-first outlook.
· Hands-on coding and debugging experience in Core Java.
· Demonstrating high energy and a strong learning orientation with the inclination to rapidly build deep technical and functional expertise in the assigned BW components and taking ownership for the same
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact directly with customers to understand issues faced and to provide meaningful and timely updates to appropriately manage customer expectations
· To provide high quality of support for SAP BW Customers and maintaining a high customer satisfaction with support
· To rapidly develop technical and functional expertise in the assigned topics and quickly become independent in being able to provide support for the same
· To analyze, debug and undertake code changes/formulate bug fixes in Core Java for complex customer scenarios
· To ensure high quality of corrections and enable customers to incorporate the fixes rapidly with no regressions
· Undertake feature enhancements where needed based on customer feedback
Click Here To Apply Online(apply before the link expires)