SonicWall Off campus Recruitment 2020:-
SonicWall hiring candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore location.
The complete details about SonicWall Off campus Recruitment 2020 as follows.
CompanyName:– SonicWall Technology Systems India Pvt Ltd
Job Position:– Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job Location :– Bangalore, Karnataka
Experience :- 0 – 1 years
Education And Experience:-
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
• 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
• In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS.
• Willing to work in 24×7 environment in night shifts.
• Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
• In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics, Routing, Switching.
• Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
• Strong understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, HA (High availability), State Sync, Network Cluster and major Operating Systems such as, UNIX / Linux
• Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
• Experience in Enterprise network security setups and requirements
Click Here To Upload Your Resume And Apply For Hundreds Of Jobs Related To Your Field ( If u don’t have good resume ,Create an excellent resume )
• Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWALL product lines via Phone/Chat & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
• Assist customers with deployment of SonicWALL network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
• Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users on the Level 1 / 2 Calls on respective product line.
• Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
• Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
• Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
• Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
• Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
• Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
• Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
• Candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross functional teams to replicate the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch releases and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner
• Provide informal training to junior team members on product / technology topics, as required
• Provide technical leadership to the team on products supported
• Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall SonicWALL product line and related industry products and technologies
SonicWall Off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Join Our Telegram Channel(4300+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives