S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2021:-
S&P Global is hiring candidates for the role of Data Researcher I for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- S&P Global
Job Position:- Data Researcher I
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Categories:- Data Management
Job Segment:- Market Intelligence
Req ID:- 264371
- Streams Eligible – Any Stream with Finance as Major
- Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to fast deadlines
- An inquisitive and investigative nature.
- A Positive attitude, strong interest in research, flair for writing and an eye for detail.
- Ability to interact with many levels and to face and deal with issues in a mature and professional manner
Minimum and Preferred Experience:–
- Looking for Freshers.
What S&P Global looking for:–
- Strong finance or accounting specialization.
- The candidate should be willing to work in rotational night shifts. Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skill (written & Verbal) and sound computer skills are the pre requisites for the positions.
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
What’s in it for you?
- As a Data Researcher I, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports as well as information databases and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant information.
- Hence you will gain exposure to different reports of covered Industries, while having frequent interaction with global analysts to learn the industry dynamics and create a symbiotic work culture.
- This position is an excellent stepping stone to understand Industry dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry through financial reporting standards, and enable you to learn facets of the assigned industry, and as well as apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities.
- Process data (Financial or Non-Financial, depending on the process selected for) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
- Collection, Standardization and validation of corporate annual, semi-annual or quarterly financial data from companies; published reports.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs