S&P Global Off Campus Hiring:-
S&P Global is hiring candidates for the role of Operations Analysis Analyst for the Gurgaon/ Noida locations. The complete details about S&P Global Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- S&P Global
Job Position:- Operations Analysis Analyst
Job Location:- Gurgaon/ Noida
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req ID:- 281724
Job posted on:- February 04th, 2023
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- MBA (Finance Specialization) / BBA fresher candidates with good academic track record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Financial Markets is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/ priorities/ projects
- Strong analytical/ problem solving skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
What’s in it for you:
- S&P Global will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at S&P Global.
- Through a wide variety of experiences and opportunities, like all our colleagues, you’ll become an integral part of the S&P Global culture – all enhancing the exciting work you do with the team you’re hired into!
- You’ll be part of a global community, building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
S&P Global Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Thomson Reuters||Click here|