SS&C Recruitment Drive:-
SS&C is hiring candidates for the role of Associate – Trainee for the Gurgaon, India location. The complete details about SS&C Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- SS&C
Job Position:- Associate – Trainee
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Full Time
Position ID:- R7272
Job Posted Date:- 11th December 2021
- Responsible for the accounting and valuation for complex investments, which may include complex derivative, fixed income, and international financial products.
- Entry level professional assisting on projects or performing tasks of a moderate level of difficulty that require independent judgement. Demonstrates acquired knowledge and skills to resolve or recommend
- Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
- SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
- SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries.
- Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world’s largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C’s products and services.
SS&C Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs