Standard Chartered Recruitment 2021:-
Standard Chartered hiring candidates for the role of Officer – (2100019026) for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Standard Chartered Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- Officer – (2100019026)
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Operations
Employee Status:- Permanent
Job Posted Date:- 02nd August 2021, 2:07:41 PM
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Preferably Commerce Graduate / Post Graduate
- Fresher / up to12 Months of relevant work experience in the following areas for Grade B
- 18 Months of relevant work experience in the following areas for Grade C
- Basic Product & process knowledge (knowledge in terms of customers, products and transactions)
- Banking operations experience (Credit Risk, Documentation, Client Service, CDD, payments, trade, markets or other) and service oriented attitude.
- Basic communication
The Role Responsibilities:-
- To provide high quality Audit Confirmation support.
- To ensure error free work with no operating losses
- Ensure Individual Productivity targets are met / surpassed
- Ensure accurate preparation of Audit / Balance Confirmation requests / reports and collection of fees.
- To actively participate in BCP/DR and any other UAT
- Any other activity assigned by the Line Manager
- Compliance with all relevant Group Credit Policies & Procedures related to CIB and CB
- Compliance with all relevant Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy
- Compliance with Group Operational Risk procedures
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the CRC GBS to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]*
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Integrated Middle Office representatives in Group and In-country Integrated Middle Office & Relationship Managers
- Ensure that Productivity MIS is updated accurately and immediately after the completion of processing the respective transaction.
- Ensure all control procedures prescribed for control of Scanned / fax documents / Credit mate SIFs received are actioned as per SLA
- Actively participate in automation Initiatives
- Ensure that knowledge on Systems and procedures is updated by keeping track of periodical circulars and other instructions issued
- Participate in test on knowledge and procedures, departmental quizzes, and Group / Companywide CSR Initiatives./Trainings
- Ensure timely escalation to the Senior Management of any exception noticed related to work and environment
- Ensure timely archival of records with service provider and maintain inventory of archived records
- Ensure proper maintenance of the work station and the environment of the CRC workplace
- Ensure adherence of Clean Desk Policy.
- Ensure timely completion of all E Learning Courses
Job Unposting Date:- 17th August 2021, 4:29:00 AM
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs