Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive:-
Standard Chartered is hiring candidates for the role of Officer, Credit, Risk Operations – (2200004610) for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- Officer, Credit, Risk Operations – (2200004610)
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employee Status:- Permanent
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Job Posting Date:- 24th February 2022, 8:48:16 PM
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Commerce, Mathematic or finance related qualification.
- Fresher OR 6 months to 2 years of relevant work experience or knowledge of the lending related activities/ documentation.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in the following areas, by performing credit assessment for the approval of retail lending:
- Read financial briefings related to the borrower to the company.
- Interpret, analyse and assess all forms of complicated financial information.
- Embark on risk assessment analysis.
- Maintain the credit exposure within certain risk level with set limit in mind.
- Assist the company in enhancing quality of service delivery relating to credit applications
The Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for assessing credit requests and producing a recommendation after undertaking a thorough analysis of a variety of factors and careful analysis of a client’s financial information, including income statements, cash flow history, current debt, and tax forms.
- Responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of potential borrowers via the underwriting of borrower financial statements, collateral coverage, and guarantor support.
- Gathers financial information about organizations and individuals, such as valuable properties, income, savings, debts and payment history, give recommendations on whether it is safe to approve a loan or reduce a credit line.
People and Talent :
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values.
- Perform due diligence on the procedure involves evaluating the risks that businesses involved in loan financing are likely to experience by initiating background research on the retail or commercial customer.
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, policy breaches or where credit appetite have been breached, ensure senior management are informed and that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Support the Credit Initiation Procedures provide a standard framework to countries for developing and deploying credit initiation processes with an objective of optimizing efficiency without impacting credit quality].
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association (or equivalent)
- Retail Risk Operation- Credit representatives in group and country.
- Live Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Credit Initiation.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs