State Street Corporation Recruitment 2021:-
State Street Corporation hiring candidates for the role of Associate 2- Investment Performance Analysis for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about State Street Corporation Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- State Street Corporation
Job Position:- Associate 2- Investment Performance Analysis
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- R-662781
Job Posted Date:- 08th April 2021
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Qualification & Certifications
- Post Graduate, preferably an MBA in Finance from a reputed institute.
- FRM/CFA/Financial industry related certification is an added advantage.
- Fresher/Experienced candidate with 0 – 2 year post-graduation experience in any financial firm.
- Experience in Performance Measurement will be an added advantage.
Primary Skills (Must Have):-
- Good understanding of Equity, Fixed Income and Derivative instruments.
- Knowledge of Investment Management industry.
- Knowledge of security analysis and portfolio management, stock exchange markets, financial markets, dividends, trading and settlements is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic MS office skills.
- Exposure to POINT/Yield book/Factset is an added advantage.
Secondary Skills (Good to Have):-
- Team player and ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to work accurately and independently.
- Proven ability to prioritize work to meet/exceed deadlines
- Good communication skills.
Key Responsibilities & Experience Range:-
- Performance analysis and Attribution (i.e. absolute and relative portfolio performance to factors including security selection, asset allocation, currency, etc.)
- Reconcile and update portfolio/benchmark performance and validate, identify, investigate and resolve security level discrepancies at the transaction, position, and pricing level in Global Performance Measurement and Risk applications.
- Retrieve, validate and upload data from various source/vendor systems and upload to the department’s applications.
- Validate completeness and accuracy of data in department’s performance, risk, and analytics tools.
- The analyst must have strong communication skills and must be able to answer questions from other performance analysts, operations associates, portfolio managers and other users regarding the details of performance calculation process and auditing procedures.
- Effectively communicate with Global Performance Measurement and Risk, Operations, and IT staff to resolve data issues and escalate problems to the appropriate groups.
- Collaborate with team members to develop, create and validate new performance analytical reports.
- Responsible for maintaining & creating a “best practice” process workflow environment in the team & in the designated projects.
- Must be able to independently “troubleshoot” functional and quantitative issues to ensure high quality report production. Must also be able to determine when problems & issues should be elevated to immediate manager.
- Collaborate with multiple departments across the firm to achieve firm wide goal of performance return centralization.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours, potentially alongside US based colleagues for production and other issues that Require immediate escalation and/or resolution.
- Ability to remain calm during stressful periods like quarter end and work well under pressure.
- Active participation in various forums of the organization and providing valuable inputs time to time.
Level:- 100/200 – investment performance analysis
Business Line:- P&A AM Offshore Ops
State Street Corporation Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs