Synopsys Recruitment 2020:-
Synopsys hiring for the role of Intern (Technical-Engineering) ,for Noida location. The complete details about Synopsys Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:– Synopsys
Company Website:- www.synopsys .com
Job Position:– Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Location :- Noida ,India
- Degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI, or related discipline or experience.
- Experience with IC circuit design is preferred. This includes front-end design (Synthesis, DFT) and back-end design (place and route, physical verification).
- Has an overall understanding of the design process.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Proficient with UNIX, HDL (Verilog/VHDL) and has good understanding of ASIC design flow.
- Knowledge of competitive EDA tool products and product knowledge in any of the areas of Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Place and Route, Design Reuse and/or Physical Design is preferred.
- Candidate must be pro-active and assertive, and have excellent multitasking and organizational skills, along with written and verbal English communication skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate a pleasant personality, which is compatible to customer interaction, while having technical skills that will ensure final closure to customer issues. Also, must be a team player when interfacing with engineers and other Application Engineer
- Responsible to work in the areas of Memory Compiler, Logic Libraries and STAR Memory System (SMS).
- May be involved in implementing detailed customer installation requirements.
- Ensures that client’s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification.
1.) Product Support – Interface with customers, Synopsys Application Engineers, and engineering staff to ensure a timely response to customer issues. Primary mode of communication will be through email or telephone.
2.) Proactive Support – Write and maintain application notes, FAQ’s, training materials, and other support material, providing customers easy access to application information.
3.) Support Tools – Interface directly with SolvNet and the Engineering Database to document and track a resolution to customer issues.
Synopsys Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
Apply In below given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Shortlisted candidates will receive call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Channel(4900+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here